bagger help!!!!

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by man of stihl, Apr 9, 2006.

1. man of stihl

man of stihl LawnSite Senior Member

hey i went and picked up my rackem industries catcher yesterday, brought it home, opened it up and no directions. i have no clue how to put it on. i got it from a scag dealer so they havnt a clue. i got a few little brackets with it. what i need is a picture or sumthing to start me in the right direction. im pretty mechanically inclined but im lost on this one. i have an 04 metro 36"
    thanks,
    lance

2. man of stihl

alright guys i really need some pictures or ideas. anything would be appreciated.
    thanks,
    lance

3. DEEJ

DEEJ LawnSite Member

Man of Stihl,

You are asking in the Exmark manufacturer forum about an aftermarket bagger. You are unlikely to get and answer here since it is not an Exmark product. Repost the question on the general Commercial Mowing forum and you will likely find someone who can help you.

On a side note - the root cause of the problem is you should have bought the Accelerator bagger, not the Rackem ... :). With the Accelerator there are no instructions required!! Mount the bagger is 2 seconds, take it off in 2 seconds. No bolts, no screws, no holes to drill, no adapter plates. Fits perfect first time and every time. Accelerator is a sponsor here - check 'em out!!

deej

4. man of stihl

hey deej, i already know about the accelerator catchers. they are a great product! due to my budget and the fact that im 16 i couldnt afford an accelerator catcher at this time. i just thought someone may have an idea.
    thanks for your time,
    lance

5. fazzy815-66

fazzy815-66 LawnSite Senior Member

hey I just bought the rack-em bagger for my 36" metro. I think I may be able to help you.First off did you get the bracket made for the exmark (the regular bracket does not fit). the correct bracket should fit where the grass deflector goes(yes you have to take the chute off)use the same nuts and bolts that holds on the chute and attach. The hole in the bracket should face the front of the mower.

6. man of stihl

thanx for the help. i got it figured out a couple days ago. i really like the bagger and i love my metro. if i buy another walkbehind it will for sure be an exmark!!