Bagger options

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Nelson Lawns, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Nelson Lawns

Nelson Lawns LawnSite Member

Help!

What’s the difference between the bagger for 52” SMZ that is on the Hustler web site part number #927665, and the Humboldt bagger for SMZ, http://www.grasscatchersusa.com/product_info/hustler_rear.asp ,other than price? Is this bagger system made by Hustler or is it out sourced? The only visible difference I can see is the hose/chute and hard shell over the bags.

My friend has a SZ/52” with vertical blower (the big sucker, vertical) and Humboldt bagger system. We were told this blower is made by hustler. What’s the deal? What’s hustler and what’s not?

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

The horizontal blower catcher on our website is our catcher.
    The Humboldt catcher uses our blower, this blower is from our Bac-Vac, clamshell type catcher.

3. Nelson Lawns

Nelson Lawns LawnSite Member

horz. or vert.? The one on the web site (Hustler) looks like vert.. The vert. looks like it dosen't stick out as far as the horz.. A friend bought a used 52" SMZ with bagger and his has a horz. blower and it looks very small.

4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I am sorry, I meant to say vertical.

Pj

5. 46mack

46mack LawnSite Member

just get an accelerator and be done. a lot easier to deal with. hang it or take it off---your done.