Bagger

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Scenery Lawn Care, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Scenery Lawn Care

Scenery Lawn Care LawnSite Member

i orderd a quick 36 today and a few hours after ordering i started thinking about a bagger. how many of you use it on every yard? i am new to the business so i want to make the best name i can for myself, so what do you guys think?

2. Scenery Lawn Care

bump to the top

3. willjones4

willjones4 LawnSite Member

I dont have a bagger on my Quick 32. I may order one for fall but so far the mulch kit and just regular discharge has been fine on my 20+ accounts. You will, however, need one sooner or later.

4. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

bag it all its what i do and its served me well

5. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member

That's one thing I don't understand about people who bag all of the time.... are you not taking nutrients away from the lawn when you bag and dispose of the clippings???? I don't have a degree in that 'green stuff', just a biz degree......... somebody else I'm sure would have to agree with me!!!!! :drinkup:

6. Scenery Lawn Care

im new to the business so is te bag how u guys do leaf pick up in the fall? just mow over them all and let it go on in the bag, thanks alot for the help

7. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Try mulching and forget the bagging thing..

8. Jay Ray

Jay Ray LawnSite Fanatic

Yup. There are a few people who will pay a lot more for bagging. And people who have nice pools usually insist on bagging the back yard. I don't enjoy bagging and do a very limited amount of it, but it is a tool I would not be without.

9. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

when your cutting 3 million dollar homes you have 2 bag .............. hi end is all i do .

10. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

you could use one.