Discussion in 'eXmark' started by s and s mowing, Sep 5, 2004.

1. s and s mowing

s and s mowing LawnSite Member
    from ky

i have a 60 laxer and was thinking of buying the 3 bushel bagger for some small yards .how much is it and how well does it work
  2. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

It is a great bagging system to use. It however is kind of bulky to remove (3 bin bagger) I remove the bags first when handling alone. Bags great! I could not be without it espesially now that the leaf season is approaching. It sure has been a blessing here with all of the leaves and branches on the ground after Frances.
  3. grasssin

grasssin LawnSite Senior Member

I have demoed a 44" HP with bagger for all of my yards and it does very well in picking up everything you do over. I was not used to taking the time to dump every five minutes though and it got tiring. Especially with customers who do not want a large pile of grass next to their mailbox.

If I get a bagger I am getting the type that dumps from the seat, to heck with stopping the mower and emptying it every five....etc etc etc.

Waiting for the Navigator in the Spring, although Terry isn't saying anything about it.....
  4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

S & S,

The bagger has a MSRP aroudn $2000. Capacity is 13.4 bushels but it's a bit 13.4. Due to the design of the bags/hood etc. the debris tend to pack in more densly than some bagging machines so you can put more in it before you need to dump.