1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

baggies for invoices or flyers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by NateinAtl, Apr 3, 2001.

1. NateinAtl

NateinAtl LawnSite Member
    from Atlanta

Where can I find baggies for invoices and flyers? It's been raining so much down here that I haven't gotten out as many flyers as I would like. Where can I find these baggies other than at NEBS?--I have checked the Office Depots, Office Max type places. I would rather not order them and wait on shipping. Where do you guys go?
  2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I saw a lawn company throwing out baggies that contained their company info and each baggie had mulch in them to show samples of their mulch. Other companies do this too since I saw a total of 3 bags in driveways of people that hadn't picked them up.

I was thinking of going around and picking them all up and see if I could get enough mulch to do a customers yard. :D
  3. Daren

Daren LawnSite Member

Just buy standard Glad Bags. Small or Large. I was a Police Officer for 8 years and everyone thought they could park in Handicaps zones when it rained!! WRONG!!! I just walked in Walmart andbought glad bags and just put the ticket in them and stuck in under the windshield!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

On a more serious note I have built a box that has 6 3x3 squares with a vented top to display the various types of mulch we offer.

Then when clients ask about what they will be getting, I can show them a sample of nice double goround and some unevenly ground samples of pine/colored pine, and cypress.

This will allow them to choose a texture, and color that best suits their overall landscape.

Mow-N-Go LCO
  5. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

I tried that sample of mulch idea. Though a good idea, I thought it was a waste of time..... so I bagged it. (hence the phrase)
  6. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I did a lot of research on this a few years ago.
    I have plastic bags made for door hanging.
    You can order them from:

33 Union Ave
    Sudbury, MA 01776
    (800) 225-8708

item # 01-0612-L

These are unprinted at about 40 bucks per 1000.
    You can also get them printed with logos, etc., for some extra bucks.

They have always been good people to deal with :D

AVRECON LawnSite Senior Member

You can get the bags from your local newspaper, like the ones the paper is delivered in.