Bags

Discussion in 'W.E. Chapps' started by ArboristSite, May 10, 2007.

1. ArboristSite

ArboristSite LawnSite Member

Could you tell me what the material is made of where the logo is printed? For example canvas or cotton or polyester. I don't care about the bag portion, but where the label is. Can you order them with that area blank?
    Thank you,
    Darin

2. WE Chapps

WE Chapps Sponsor

Darin,

The label material is polyester. It is sewn to the mesh. You can easily enough pick the threads and remove the label if you wanted.
    Maybe let us know what you are trying to do and we might be able to work with you to get the results that you are trying for.

Thanks for the inquiry,
    W.E.

3. ArboristSite

If it comes white polyester that's perfect. Can we specify size of label we want? Or is there some that come standard like bobcat's size, that we can order? I do custom imaging on pretty much anything you can think of (shirts, golf balls, bags etc). One offs or a ton of them, it doesn't matter.
    thanks for the reply.

4. WE Chapps

WE Chapps Sponsor

Darin,

If you can tell me what you are trying to do I may be able to give you some better answers.
    For example, we have minimums for the logo-ed labels that we do.

Thanks,
    W.E.

5. ArboristSite

I am just looking for blanks. Not looking for your printing. We would do the printing.

6. ArboristSite

Also I should point out I am not trying to resale them under another name. I don't want to give you that impression. I know your prices as a buddy of mine is a dealer for you, but he was looking to do them on a per company basis and with minimums and set up charges it makes them pricey. I can do one offs for him so I was researching what things were made of so I can give him a price.

An example would be Joe Blows landscaping wants two bags. Franks Landscaping wants one.... I can do this for my friend and he can sell more of your bags!! It just has to be white polyester or I can't do them for him. I am positive white polyester won't be a problem for you to get. So I will let him know to go ahead and make the order through you and get them in. Is the rest of the bag polyester also?

Would you like to see a finished one once he gets them in and I print one for him?

7. lawnmowertech37

lawnmowertech37 LawnSite Member

hey darin we talked before how is arborist doing ?

8. ArboristSite

Arboristsite.com is doing great thanks!! Where did we talk before? Not that we should be chit chatting in a sponsors forum! TTYL Darin

9. WE Chapps

WE Chapps Sponsor

Darin,

In order to make it work you will have to sew the label that you are making onto the bag. Have your dealer friend order some bags from us in assorted colors and see if you can attach your custom label okay. It sounds interesting.

I would go to the local fabric shop and get the polyester there. You can buy a small amount there where as we have to buy a lot. It isn't something that we use.

Let us know how it is goes.

Thanks,
    W.E.