Bags?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by B&B LAWN, Nov 10, 2004.

1. B&B LAWN

B&B LAWN LawnSite Senior Member

i need to find some bags that are big enough to use with my walker. i think the hopper is like 70 gallons.if anyone knows just let me know where i can get them

2. Freshcut Lawn Care

Freshcut Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

My wife gets some huge bags from the hospital she works at.

They are not the strongest, but they hold several bags 8-12 from my Exmark Ultravac Bagging System. :)

Also ton pack liners would be even stronger.

Not sure where you would get them, though!

:waving:

3. BCSteel

BCSteel LawnSite Senior Member

I got a couple of nice big nylon bags from my fert dealer, for free. They are their bulk bags and hold 1 tonne of fert and they are plenty big enough to hold at least 2 hoppers full from a walker.

4. Southwest Lawns

Southwest Lawns LawnSite Member

I have the same problem... Just purchased some 65 Gallon bags size 50 x 43.5 from a local bag dealer. The bag is just large enough to place over the opening of the hopper. I havn't used them yet (my yards are on weekends) I let you know how they work. The company that I purchased these from said they are able to make or get bigger bags (at a cost).

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

go to maybe Home Depot, Staples, or a Sams Club and they should have something that you want

6. Tulsa Lawn Guy

Tulsa Lawn Guy LawnSite Member

If you have a Sams membership, they generally have the best prices and selection. At least in this area...

7. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

Go to http://www.landscapermart.com/ and order some of those bags they have for the big green trash cans. They go over the hopper. The item number is 484647.

8. Ajays

Ajays LawnSite Member

I built a three sided box on the front of my trailer with a floor that is on casters. On properties that don't have woods where I can dump, I just back my mower and dump into the enclosure. When full, I remove the stopper that holds the floor and roll the floor off the back of my trailer to dump it. It has worked wonders and saved me a lot of time.

9. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Do you have any pics of this...I would like to check it out!!!

10. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

That sounds cool. Please post some pictures.