1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

BAH! I'm grumpy now.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by bobcat_ron, Feb 22, 2008.

1. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I got banned from HEF and my brother is selling his Pete gravel truck with the pup and equipment trailer due to higher over head costs of operating. GRRRRRRRRRRR. :hammerhead: :hammerhead:
  2. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds like a full day. I assume your bro has another truck?
  3. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Nope, no more trucks for him, he's gone through in the last 6 years, 2 Kenworth tractors, both used, 3 lowbeds, first one was used, second and third were new and both bought a year between the two, both with jump jeeps, then a year later the Gravel truck came around. No more trucks, only excavators.
  4. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Make it a real PITA when you need to move iron on your time and not someone else's, getting material delivered isn't that big of deal. When we had our 312, we got it moved for us, what a chore that was.
  5. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

Why did you get banned from HEF's?
  6. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome to the Banned from HEF club :laugh:

If you don't kiss Steve's azz you get banned :nono:

If I was your brother I would probably keep the gravel truck you will never beable to rely on the New Canadians to provide a reliable service.

The DOT is on a rampage right now you will see 90% of the lowermainlands gravel trucks off the road.
  7. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

Grumpy !!!!!!!! Your suppose to get out of bed on the bright side,not the left side:)

I won't ask you why you got banned:rolleyes:

So if your brother sells the dump truck that will cut into your work because you got the rock spreading with you skid i take it.Thats not good if the case.

You might not want to send the parents to the old home quite yet.:nono:

I have been pretty grumpy also,with the long winter here too,so don't feel bad or alone.

Guess it's time we get out of our dream world:confused: and into the real world:dancing::usflag:
  8. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

I imagine Ronny got banned from Bobcat bashing :laugh: :laugh:
  9. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

I am relieved to see that I am not the only one on the planet ( my wife tells me not to feel like the Lone Ranger ) who is feeling the winter blues. Living in cold country every spring feels like you are starting a new business. Cabin fever is runnin' high! If I only had a pair of custom made Potato ear rings and a Case hat, I could be happy.......but since that ain't gonna happen.........
  10. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

My hat is here:cool2:...on a sad note...no potato eyerings for the Mrs....:cry: