Balancer B/O?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MowingisMaddness, May 21, 2003.

1. MowingisMaddness

MowingisMaddness LawnSite Senior Member

I ordered a balancer 2 1/2 weeks ago from Magna-Matic and still have not received it? They emailed me saying it would be 1-1/2 before it shipped (I guess they had more important things come up?)...

Is anyone else waiting for a Magna-Matic balancer that's on backorder? Is this a normal thing for Magna-Matic?

Just wanted my voice to be heard. Maybe, it will get them to ship my balancer...
  2. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a grinder purchased that wont be ready to ship until next week.

Dont worry, you will get it. And when you do you wont know what you did without it either.
  3. Telephone don't work no more?
  4. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

You were heard! Won't help you with your grinder, but you were heard. Now like LGF said, I'd try giving them a call because I don't think too many of us here work in their shippijng department when we aren't working our green biz's. Good luck.
  5. hboyd_com

hboyd_com LawnSite Member
    from PA

I went through the same thing when I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago. It took 1-1/2 weeks before I received a notice that it had shipped.... to the billing address and not to the shipping address.... oh, well... I still got it about 2 weeks after I ordered it. It is a great piece of equipment.