Bandit Industries Testimonials

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

No job too big or small for Bernie’s Stump Grinding

The stump grinding business can be a real grind if you don’t have the right equipment. Fortunately for Bernie Ruth, owner of Bernie’s Stump Grinding in Lapeer, MI, he chose equipment from Bandit Industries.

Ruth’s Bandit Model 2900 track stump grinder has tackled many jobs both small and large. The Model 2900T features rubber retractable/expandable tracks for stability and maneuverability. Ruth explained that an important feature in his decision to purchase the Bandit 2900T was that the grinding head on his model 2900T has a wider range of vertical motion than other units he’s tried. Safety is also important to Ruth, which is why he really appreciates the wide chip guard on his grinder. “I like that the chip guard is big enough to block the chips from flying everywhere and at the same time I can operate the machine.”

Ruth and his Bandit will tackle any job thrown their way. His services are often requested by other tree service companies in the area. “I’ve had tree companies call me up because they know my Bandit stump grinder can handle a big job,” said Bernie. “I’ve never been afraid to take a job with my Bandit.”

Bernie’s Stump Grinding is sure to handle any job, no matter the size. To find out more about Bernie’s services call 810-667-6532. For information on the complete line of Bandit stump grinders call 800-952-0178 or visit www.banditchippers.com.

Bandit Chippers: Exceeding Expectations

Michael Mills has seen his landscaping and tree care business Autumn Arbor Care flourish over the past ten years, thanks to his Bandit Model 90 brush chipper. “There’s really no comparison between Bandit and any other machine on the market today,” explains Mills.

He especially likes the optional 3-knife pocket system on his 9” capacity disc-chipper, which leads to maximized chipping efficiency. And quality doesn’t stop with the machine: Mills has found that the Bandit parts and service department repeatedly exceeds his expectations by sending parts quickly, leading to minimal down time.

Bandit offers a complete line of hand-fed chippers, stump grinders, whole tree chippers, and horizontal grinders. Bandit uses the latest technology to cut, machine, weld and assemble all of their products. For more information on the latest Bandit machines visit www.banditchippers.com or call 800-952-0178.

Two Decades of Arbor Experience says,
    “No Comparison: Bandit Wins Hands Down”

Arbor Pro, Inc. of Gresham, OR chooses Bandit for their tree care needs

For over 20 years, Mark Bourgeois has been operating Arbor Pro, Inc. out of Gresham, Oregon. In those 20-plus years, Mark has encountered many machines. None however, live up to his Bandit. “I tested two chipper manufacturers’ 14-inch drum chippers, [Brand V] and Bandit. My crew and I were amazed at how the Bandit performed. The Bandit 1590 sucked in whole trees, 12- to 14-inches in diameter, which we didn’t have to de-limb.” Mark also said that he appreciates the laborsaving winch and the ability to raise the top feed wheel whenever it’s needed.
    The crew at Arbor Pro can take pride in knowing that Bandit Industries produces the best equipment available on the market today. Bandit offers a complete line of hand-fed chippers, stump grinders, whole tree chippers, and horizontal grinders. Bandit uses the latest technology to cut, machine, weld and assemble all of their products. For more information on the latest Bandit machines visit www.banditchippers.com or call 800-952-0178.

Florida Company Thrives On Reliability of Equipment

Service Manager Andy Tellier of Arbor Experts in West Palm Beach, Florida has been able to maintain a successful business with the use of two Model 1590XP chippers from Bandit Industries. In their fifth year of operation, Arbor Experts provides full tree care service and can handle many jobs ranging from small to large.
    “I’ve demoed other brands of chippers and the closest brand rates a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10.” Tellier explains, “Bandit however, rates a solid 10.” Bandit Industries provides the necessary equipment for Arbor Experts to take on a variety of jobs. Tellier also says the winch option on both his Model 1590’s saves time and energy. In addition, Tellier is happy with his local Florida dealer and his Bandit representative Dawn Cook. “The parts and service department is always wonderful, and always on top of things,” said Tellier.
    Whether you’ve been in the business for many years or thinking of getting in the business, Bandit Industries is there to help with your every need. With more than 25 years of experience, Bandit has proven to be the industry leader in tree service equipment.

Big Companies Choose Bandit

For 20 years, Heinz Tree out of Saginaw, Michigan has been servicing the Mid-Michigan area. From land clearing to general tree service needs, Heinz Tree does it all. And since the beginning, Heinz Tree has trusted one name for all its chipping needs: Bandit Industries, Inc.

The reason Heinz has used Bandit since the beginning is simple: “Great equipment, great customer service,” explains Gary Gammons of Heinz Tree. He has tried other machines in the past and in his words, “There is no comparison whatsoever.”

Gary also can appreciate Bandit’s commitment to customer service throughout the years. “The customer service that Bandit provides is excellent,” says Gammons. “They’re always there when we need them.”

Heinz Tree uses at least one machine from every category that Bandit offers, an impressive nine machines total. From chippers, to stump grinders, and even the Beast Recycler, Bandit Industries provides the best equipment for any job, for any size company. For more information on the complete line of Bandit products visit www.banditchippers.com or call 800-952-0178.