Bang! Bang/bang!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by RKISTNER1, Jun 2, 2005.

1. RKISTNER1

RKISTNER1 LawnSite Member

LCO Pro's answer me this. Every tues morn 7:30 I hear Bang/Bang, its the guys doing the yard across the street. Split tail gate ramp the bring it down and let go. Thurs morn next door Bang! Single ramp 1/2 way..then let go. Now fri morn other side 1 guy,1 ramp & NO BANG. He brings it down to the ground by hand,HUMM MUST BE OWNER Thought it was funny.

2. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Could be the owner...or maybe someone who realized that waking up the neighborhood with a gate smacking the ground is not a good attention getter...I'll go with the owner though as you suggested!

3. RKISTNER1

Great site Sean. Rich

4. The Captain

The Captain LawnSite Senior Member

If he is the owner, I'll bet he has a gate assist unit on his trailer. That's the only way to drop the gate "professionally".

Jim

5. RKISTNER1

Jim. I borrowed a trailer from my buddy, let me tell ya that ramp was a nu# buster..Rich

6. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

i put the ballard ex gate on my trailer well sorth it cause I always build an extra heavy gate on all my trailers!

7. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

I only drop the gates when im getting tired at the end of the day LOL!

8. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't drop my gate period. Profoundly bad idea. How long would it last if I was doing that? Not bloody long.

9. RKISTNER1

Mark, I'm with ya!

10. RKISTNER1

Ok it's 8:30 EST..Getting dark..Who else..Bang or no BANG! older than dirt reply? I would be honored. Rich