Time for a new thread. We started a new baseball field project this week. It's at one of our Middle Schools and the field is used by both a Little League and the school's 8th grade baseball team. It's equipped to handle both 60' and 90' base paths, has a smaller looking infield grass area (60') and a larger looking crushed cinder dirt area (90'). This configuration has existed for over 40 years and they've gotten along fine with it. We will install new irrigation up to the LL configuration home run fence that goes up only after the school's baseball season is over. The local LL is paying about $3800 of the total material cost and the school district is covering the rest. The original irrigation system was a 20+-year-old "do-gooder" project, just wasn't doing the job any longer and was fed off an old 1-1/4" galvanized line from the old days of a quick coupler system. We decided not to rely on their original wiring since it runs under new/old concrete/asphalt in two different directions and the reliability factor just wasn't there. Decision was made to install the system off a new 2" line and put in Hunter WVCs that only we have access to programming. There will also be a manual zone installed for wetting of the crushed cinder area to facilitate quicker game set-up. First picture: Some of the guys wiring up the Hunter ICV valves after I've set them. Gotta give credit to Leo, Todd and John for all the help over the years. Todd is also my "right hand man" and we work together on a daily basis.