Bathroom Breaks

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mtdman, Jun 11, 2003.

1. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

What does everyone do for bathroom breaks?

Me, I have a complicated list of public bathrooms throughout the town that I visit if necessary. Thankfully, Ann Arbor has a nice system of public parks, many with very clean public bathrooms that are rarely used. Those are my first choice. If necessary, I'll resort to a McD's or BK, etc, bathroom.

:D

2. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

thats the joy of an enclosed trailer.... i have found that Big Slams work the best 20 oz. are just to small :)

3. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

We'll if a "public facility" is not availiable ..... There's always a "Bush"

That MIGHT Open An Old Thread ;->

4. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

5. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

5 gallon bucket in the front of the v-nose of my enclosed trailer.

6. stevo22

stevo22 LawnSite Senior Member

i bet i drink at least 1.5-2+ gallons of water on my busy cutting days and i never have to use the bathroom...i guess i am just sweating it all out...i sweat like a stuck pig..

7. muybiencortar

muybiencortar LawnSite Member

Thats why they are called burning bushes!

8. stick9

stick9 LawnSite Senior Member

We used a 5 gallon bucket, as well.

Unfortunately, I remember one day when the bucket was up in the front of the trailer with the blowers. Well, I started the blower and the tube just happened to be aimed into the bucket ...

Oh, you know the rest.

It was disgusting. Now, the bucket is dumped after every use.

Stick-NINe

9. Jimbo

Jimbo LawnSite Bronze Member

I dont have an enclosed but if i did i woul buy the biggest port-a-john Cabelas sells. I just bought the smallest port-a-john Cabelas sells for the back of my wifes van. I can stop and let my 2 year old jump in the back on those long car trips. Very nice.

Nothing more disgusting than trying to help your little one use a public john. Their little hands have to hold the sides of the seat to keep from falling in ...yuk. Thats just nasty.

Jimbo

10. Lakeview

Lakeview LawnSite Member

I have done this before under a similar situation. A five gallon bucket can be used as a "thunder bowl". Just carry a box of heavy weight plastic bags and after you have "dumped" just tie the bag up real tight and dispose of it later. No mess and no stink and far more sanitary and practical than a public bathroom. You can also have a urinal by installing a waist high piece of pvc pipe to the wall of your trailer and a few gallons of water to "flush" with. This will cover you. After all no ones bladder is capable of holding a full two gallons of fluid. The only one who will know is you.