Baton Rouge Equipment Rental Info Needed Please =)

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by tjgray, Mar 8, 2006.

1. tjgray

tjgray LawnSite Senior Member

I posted this in the networking area but time has a habit of flying by and I don't want to wait until the last minute to find what I need so I thought I would post here as well.......

Some of you may know that I lost my grandmother back in January. We are planning on making a trip to Baton Rouge on the 19th of this month in order to get her house and lawn cleaned up and ready for sale.

Is there anyone in the area that can point me to a good equipment rental supplier? I know for sure we are going to have to rent a stump grinder and depending on how big the tree that needs to come down maybe a chainsaw as well.

I appreciate any information or advice you may thanks in advance waving:
  2. Vermeer

Vermeer Inactive
    from Iowa

There should be a Sunbelt, United or Nations Rent in the area to serve your needs.
  3. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Tara, BUY a saw you can use it enough to pay for it and if you don't want it after that you can ebay it for almost the same as you paid
  4. tjgray

tjgray LawnSite Senior Member

Mac, we have one right now but I guess one is never enough right:)

Actually our next purchase is going to be a trailer. Since we sold the beast for the smaller truck we really need one now.....*anyone in the DFW metroplex have a small 5x8 or 6x8 they want to sell*

I thought that maybe I could network with some of the guys in the area to find the best place to go by posting but it appears that lawnsite is slim on Baton Rouge LCO's *or maybe they are just too darn busy to reply:) *

Thanks Vermeer for your suggestions....I will do a search for them :waving: