Be Honest! Place Equipment HERE!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Husky, Aug 2, 2003.

1. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Proscapes,

Ohh man this is gonna take a while.... Take a look at this thread for some of the pictures... Page 5 and after...

im000331.jpg

2. qualitylandscaping

1995 Ranger

im000151.jpg

3. qualitylandscaping

4. qualitylandscaping

Toyota

im000152.jpg

5. qualitylandscaping

Lesco Z-Two and Toro 21" on trailer w/ (2) Echo SRM-2100's...

im000302.jpg

6. qualitylandscaping

I'm going to get more pictures when I'm not really busy.. If you don't believe me yet, tough crap for you...

Ask Eric Canady (FrankenScagMachines).. He met my dad. My dad knows jack s*** about the lawn business.. And Eric can back me up when I say, this is my business.. No one elses..

7. ProLandscapes

ProLandscapes LawnSite Member

It's great to see that you are doing something with yourself unlike allot of kids these days. I think you need to quit exaggerating though. You do not have all of the equipment you listed or "shop" you listed. What you had there is a 2 maybe 3 car garage and not even half the equipment you said you had. Be honest man, you have accomplished allot but us here that know what it takes to run a business and actually get to that level know better. Mommy and Daddy helped you out big time and not with everything you have listed because you DON'T have it all. It's a great dream but that's what it is, a DREAM!

Josh

8. battags

battags LawnSite Senior Member

Oh, no! Here we go again......... I remember that thread. I'm still waiting for the picture....

As far as my equipment goes.....

1996 Ford Ranger XLT
    6x12 open trailer w/ racks & box
    '03 54" Bobcat hydro w/b with 20hp Kohler
    '97 48" Scag hydro w/b with 17hp Kaw
    21" MTD 6.5hp
    21" Toro 5.5hp
    19" Poulan push mower
    3.5 hp Bolens Edger
    8 hp MTD chipper/shredder
    Stihl FS45
    Stihl FS80
    Craftsman Brushcutter
    JRCO fert spreader for Bobcat
    Homelite chainsaw
    Little Wonder 9hp blower
    Stihl BR320 blower

9. qualitylandscaping

John,

You don't need to be jealous... I have half of the equipment listed because I sold a majority of it due to buying newer equipment, and all of the older models were phased out. I do have a shop. The garage in the photo is my house garage not my "shop". I do alot of the maintenance work at home because I had everything setup here before I got the shop. I'm currently leasing the shop, changed my mind on buying it. Waiting for a new 3-bay shop to get built on my property. I'm attaching a picture of the first phase of construction. The excavation work began last week. Sorry its all sun blurred, took the picture out of my dining room window 2 mins ago.

The Kubota tractor is 1/2 mine. The majority of the time, it is being used by an irrigation co.owner friend of mine. We are co-paying on it.

Mom and dad haven't given me ANYTHING.............:rolleyes:

If you don't believe me, thats fine. I'm not going to let it affect the way I run my business. You are just jealous because I own more than you do and I make more than you... :dizzy:

im000341.jpg

10. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I for one beleive him, his website says he has been in business since 1998, so that would give him a while to collect all that equipment. Must have been tough going pulling the trailer around on a bike....... bet you have some stories to tell about that. Do your customers have to sign a contract? oh thats right, no use, since your a minor it would be viod. As would the lease, so dont pay your rent, he cant sue you anyway.