Beat the Heat Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by SNAPPER MAN, Aug 10, 2010.

1. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

I figured I would start a thread since a lot has changed. Mainly I don't do pools anymore like we did earlier this spring. I will try to get a lot of work pictures and equipment pictures this week and next week. I want to get a fleet picture but it seems that we never have time to make it happen.

Anyways to start off here is a picture of my new shop, its 2000 sq. ft. which is a big upgrade from where we were at. Also in there is a picture of my new toro zero turn.

new shop 1.jpg

new shop 2.jpg

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good,have u been busy shean.nice new mower.

3. SNAPPER MAN

Thanks, it's "Sean", and yes we have been very busy. My guys are working 50+ hours a week every week.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. bobcat48

Sorry i knew there was something wrong sean,we talked a while back idk if you remember or not,anyway thats good how many mowers and trucks do you have i know u always add more and more stuff u still have the cub cadet walk behinds.

5. SNAPPER MAN

No I got rid of the cubcadet walkbehinds last year. In have three trucks, 3 trailers, 2 ztrs, 1 stander, 1 wb, and a ton of handheld equipment.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. bobcat48

Kool,thoose z masters are nice..

7. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

Posted via Mobile Device

8. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

Nice shop. I want a shop for our business so bad. Why no more pool maintenance? What happened?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. SNAPPER MAN

Thanks the shop is really nice and for what I'm paying it's a steal. The pool side never took odd because I had to fire the guy who was my pool tech. He didn't get crap done and was racist towards my Hispanic guys which was absolutely unacceptable.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. 03twenty500hd

03twenty500hd LawnSite Member

everything looks great Sean! you should post some pics of your HOA and the trucks loaded up for everyone