1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Beat the Heat Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by SNAPPER MAN, Aug 10, 2010.

1. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

I actually don't have the grille guard on the truck anymore. It got in an accident last november and the grille guard has been laying on the side of my garage since. I really need to put it back on but I just keep forgetting. I think it looked badass when I had the grille guard on. Make sure you get a good one like a ranch hand if you go that route. What I eventually want to do is get replacement front and rear bumpers. It looks beast.
    Thanks man. Right now we are up to about 60 houses, 4 offices, and that one large HOA we maintain. I am hoping to be starting the maintenance on that apartment complex in a month or so.
    Thanks. Season has been great for us. I am looking forward to see what next year brings.

2. SNAPPER MAN

I was at the shop cleaning it out and since I had the trailers out I took a couple pictures of my mowing setups. Let me know what yall think.

equipment 1.jpg

equipment 2.jpg

equipment 3.jpg

equipment 4.jpg

equipment 5.jpg

3. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

really nice I like the blue trailer looks to be very efficient.:waving:

4. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

What happened to the big 20' trailer you had? And what trucks are pulling those maint trailers?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. SNAPPER MAN

If you look close there are two trailers parked behind the maintenance trailers. I still have the 20 and 12' trailers with 4' sides. Just don't use it for mowing because it's too damn big and heavy. The 16' trailer gets pulled with the f250 and the 12' is pulled with my f150.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

Man you need to get rid of bother 12's and get a second matching 16'. Then get urself an isuzu dump.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. SNAPPER MAN

I actually like my 12' tandem. Next year I might sell my 12' single axle to buy another 16' but idk. No dumps for me. Next truck I'm getting is going to be a chevy 2500hd, no dumps for me.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. SNAPPER MAN

Did some trimming at one account and then mulched another house today...

wagner 1.jpg

wagner 2.jpg

indios 5.jpg

indios 4.jpg

indios 6.jpg

9. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Is that you with your hat sideways ?

10. SNAPPER MAN

No that's one of my workers.
    Posted via Mobile Device