1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Beat the Heat Lawn Service

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by SNAPPER MAN, Jul 28, 2007.

1. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

i really really like your setup but i need bigger mowers all my yards are 1.5 acres to 3.5 acres. but if i had small properties that would be the best setup. keep up the good work!!
  2. mjohn

mjohn LawnSite Member

nice snapper man
  3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice setup.
  4. randy448

randy448 LawnSite Member

Don't knock on him, here's a kid who gets out away from the video/gameboy/ computer and does something. Enjoy the sun, spend your well earned money and hire some of your buddies to do the hard work!:usflag:
  5. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Nice setup. How do you like those snappers? I have the one with the kawasaki which gives more torque than the honda. But the honda engine is solid from what I hear. How much did you pay each for the snappers?

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

I like the honda engines bc they have a better air filtration system but they dont have the separate oil filter like the kawasaki but I personally like honda better. I paid $878.38 for each snapper.
  7. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good! Just get yourself a good pickup truck when you get your license, and you'll be all set! How many lawns do you do? I'm 17, just got my truck a few months ago, and have 28- 1.5+ acre mowing clients.

8. Kid With A Mower

Kid With A Mower LawnSite Member

Very nice snapper man, looks like you're off to a good start. More than I have.
  9. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Looks like your off to a good start, you will love the satisfying feeling of having a successful business at an early age. Having all that money and all your friends are jealous because they are making minimum wage at the gas station! Good luck to you, and have fun!
  10. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice setup from "back in the day" before all the changes.