because of all the fighting in the forums

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by barefeetny, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Elite LawnCare

Elite LawnCare LawnSite Member

Right on.....You might find the occasional 15 year old whose father and fathers father and other father was in the business they might know a bit more than the average 15year old. I think its good to see the young generation wanting to work; seems hard to find sometimes. Like you said when they think they got all the answers is no good.....its all about how you present yourself.

2. Midstate Lawncare

Midstate Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. that is the funniest thing I think I have ever read on here.... and I was a lurker for 6 months....just reading. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

you should of been here for winters past.ask charles:laugh: this is nothing.

4. jrlandscaping781

jrlandscaping781 LawnSite Member

I agree...lets all try to get along and help each other out. This "networking" is done in the corporate world all the time. I don't know it all, and niether does anyone else. If someone can help me out with my weaknesses, I can use my strength's to help them out with their weakness's. It all makes us better in the end. But I must say...I am getting tired of the requests of "how many yards of mulch do I need for this". I'm sorry, if you can't figure out simple things like this, you need to go back to school. <ouch> Just had to get that off my chest.

5. Turf Commando

Turf Commando LawnSite Bronze Member

The things some members say over the internet, I doubt they would say face to face to the person ....I'll slap the taste out your mouth:rolleyes: oops!!! thats not forum friendly, lets get some coffee ......:drinkup:

6. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

Its kinda funny to read this thread knowing what the old days were like.
    I guess this is the new sensitive crowd.

7. John Gamba

from ct

:laugh::laugh::waving::waving::waving:How's everything??

8. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

Were debating trade secrets.

9. John Gamba

from ct

Thats a new one:)

10. mowing grass 1111

mowing grass 1111 LawnSite Senior Member

you forgot

how do i get commercial work.. or should i quit my fulltime job to start a lawn care business. should i buy this truck or this weedeater or this blower :dizzy: