because of all the fighting in the forums

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by barefeetny, Feb 22, 2008.

1. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

Good John, Did you post more cruise ship pics.

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Soon. we are planing some new trips now.I would post the Disney cruise pics but my Youngest daughter is shy.

going to vote republican this time around???

3. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

John...

have you ever done a cruise in the Med?

4. John Gamba

from ct

Yes. But very limited.The friends that we had lunch with yesterday will be on a London,amsterdam,Finland and Russia cruise in august.We want to limit the departures to new york. they go to London,Germany and Russia or the Caribbean.We will be building in New Hamshire in the near future so travel will be slightly limited.

Are you going to Cruise?

5. MarcSmith

wife an I were looking at an eastern med cruise this summer... The airfare is a much as the cruise though....So we'll see....We just started the research phase.

We may just wait until summer and they grab some last minute deals and wing it....

We really wanted to fly into england and then depart in italy and get a euro-rail pass....but we'd need a few weeks to really enjoy that...

6. John Gamba

from ct

Europe should be on foot not on water.You can do The QM,QE from new york or from London to new york?? Only fly one way.

7. John Gamba

from ct

You might just end up with the Pig People. Bottom of the ship dwellers.

8. MarcSmith

no problem Id fit right in.....this boat is just a hotel....

trust me if I could take 3 weeks off and really do europe I would...the only reason I'd do england is So I can play golf in scotland.
    No desire to step foot in france, I would not mind Scandinavia, We've already done spain and northern africa.

I think southern easter italy, greece, and such are the next big vacation for us...But big vacatoins mean big money...

I have my yearly appointment with my tax man today..so we'll see. by my calculation, I'll owe....I hope I'm wrong...

9. John Gamba

from ct

10. MarcSmith

i know there are much more too cruise ships than just room and board...i was being mostly facetious......But on some ships, they are pretty much just room an board...