Bed renovation & new bed III

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Green-Pro, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Been getting a lot of work for bed/edge renovation lately and some for new beds. heres the latest project we did. The planted areas around the foundation are a bit sparse to say the least and have certainly shown the effects of our much drier than normal weather. Client wants to wait a bit to add plants to these, we did take out some dead dead dead stuff :angel:

The bed we put in she had this layout in mind, not my taste but well she likes it. We chose plants and mulch. Russian sage, Double Decker Coneflower, Delphinium, Hungarian & Shasta Daisy, Pagan Delphinium, Tall Phlox, Ballon Flower, Coreopsis, Spedwell, Helmet Flower, Salvia, and Day Lillies. Oh and twice ground hardwood mulch. Setting the walking stones on the top of the mulch, her idea, but I guess in time they will seat o.k. plus I gave them a "bit" of a start.

She was in no hurry so we worked it in around other projects, she also wants us back this fall to put in a windbreak about a 300' long area. Anyway still busy, still need rain too, somebody please send some :waving: