Bed shaper .....I love it!!

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by Ron's Lawncare, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Ron's Lawncare

Ron's Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

i just did my first edging job with my new Bed shaper and all i can say is...WOW i'll now throw all my hand edging tools as far as i can into the woods.i used to hate this time of year doing hand edging on all the beds.i did my house last night, it used to take me 2 hrs to hand edge all my beds. i did it in 25 min's that includes picking up the turf and me learning how to operate the machine.

Ron

2. cwlawley

cwlawley LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats....they are awesome machines. I normally get all my clients together and then rent one. Hopefully one day I'll be able to buy one as well.

3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

If you don't mind saying, What did it set you back? What kind of engine is on it? I have rented 1 a couple of times and they work very nice!

4. Ron's Lawncare

it is a 2 year old leftover it has the 14 hp Kawi. 0n it it cost me $2800.00 out the door. this machine has a retail of around $4000.00

Ron

5. North Ga

North Ga LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

Hey Rons,how about some Pictures :usflag:

6. David Grass

David Grass LawnSite Senior Member

How does the thing work on hills? I am in mountains and am going to get one soon.

7. Ron's Lawncare

it is hydro drive like a walk behind mower but id does have only one hydro pump and a diff on the axle.it dose well on the hills that i have tried it on.

Ron

8. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

You didn't want to buy the one to go on your Walker? I can get that attachment new for $2800. I rented one from my Walker dealer and I will agree, WOW!

Will's pics 103.jpg

Will's pics 104.jpg