Bedshaper Bed Edger Grand Rapids, MI

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by firstclasslawncareandplow, Mar 18, 2013.

1. firstclasslawncareandplow

firstclasslawncareandplow LawnSite Member

I have for sale my used bedshaper. Little wonder has since bought out this design and painted it white. Runs good. 10.5 HP engine. The bolts that hold the belt shield on were bad so I added some self tapping ones. The little tire in the back goes flat after a couple of days. These are the only known "problems" with this unit (the self tapping bots aren't a problem, its just not factory). Unit starts and runs great. No use for it anymore. It's located a few miles west of Grand Rapids, MI. I would consider meeting someone as long as its not too far. Further travel would cost $$. If you want to use uship.com you are welcome too. I would need to be paid in full before the unit leaves here. You would pay for the shipping.

I am asking $1000 OBO for this unit. The new Little Wonder units are going for over $3000.00. This bedshaper is self propelled unlike the brown bed edgers that you have to pull. 616-437-0507. is my cell phone number. I can email more pictures upon request. Thanks

Bedshaper.jpg

2. TinMan1

TinMan1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from SC

Good price too bad your so far away
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. firstclasslawncareandplow

Check Uship.com!

I bought a 1000 lb blizzard snowplow from NC and had it shipped to here for less than $400.00. I would bet this item would be much cheaper.

4. firstclasslawncareandplow

We got 5" of snow today. I don't need a bed edger! Anybody interested?

5. firstclasslawncareandplow

Open to offers. don't need it anymore.

6. Skimastr105

Skimastr105 LawnSite Senior Member

Pm sent
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. firstclasslawncareandplow