1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Been awhile...here's an update!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mcwlandscaping, Sep 9, 2008.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Well, it's been awhile since ive been on here but i just couldn't stay away for the whole season. Just got sick of all the bashing and stuff so i needed a break, but, seems like things have calmed down so i wanted to get back on here! Quite a bit has changed in the last summer, it has been a good one and continues to be so i'm certainly looking forward to the fall season. For now, here's a pic of my new dump trailer, the truck (looks a little different now) and maybe something else if i can find it! Let me know what you think,

-mike-

btw...will be picking up a new billy goat 18hp leaf loader for the dump trailer as well as a new redmax ebz8001 blower and a new stihl fs110r trimmer next week :)

IMG_1208.JPG

IMG_1205.JPG

IMG_1212.jpg

2. dura to the max

dura to the max LawnSite Silver Member
    from georgia

those 2x6's look like overkill for leaf cleanups. other than that it looks good.

3. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like 5/4 decking to me.:rolleyes:

Good to see your still around. People were wandering what happened to you.

4. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice dump trailer man!!! Do you have any pictures of the 16' trailer with all the equipment on it?

5. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Very nice mike. truck looks good real good. That dump trailer looks to be the perfect size for you, whats the weight capacity on that 5 10 pj?

6. mcwlandscaping

The trailer is rated at 7,000lbs but i know it will handle a lot more than, this is a REALLY heavy duty unit! BTW, PM me your cell number so we can chat sometime!

I will get some pics with all of the equipment on it tomorrow and post them up if i can remember my camera!!

Hey G.M.

Yes i did use decking on the sides as it gave it a much nicer and cleaner apperance over the 2*10's and saved a TON of weight this way! Glad to be back on the site!

Thanks guys for all the compliments! I am really loving the dump trailer, it is making my life so much easier!!!

7. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey long time no see. My buddy and i were just talking about you the other day because we were in Nashua lookn at a job.

8. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

hey MCW i saw your truck in the picture on my way back to the morins shop the otherday and then i saw a black chevy duramax with and MCW mangnet on it like on monday or something near the hollis line

9. mcwlandscaping

lol, i had them on my friends truck the other day while i was out doing estimates :) i'll be getting my own d-max hopefully in the spring!

Redmax...you really have gotta stop by sometime!

10. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Are you selling that truck when you get a duramax? That is a really nice truck you have now. That is the exact truck i want except with a transfer tank and a cb..