Been waiting a week for a 36" Metro

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Blessed 1, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

I ordered a 36" Metro with ECS a week ago and they told me it would be in Tuesday. Tuesday they called and said that they did not have it in the factory and it would be in today. Now they are saying that they don't know when it will get in. Can some one let me know what the deal is? My dealer is Westover Lawn and Garden in Albany Ga. There is no doubt that this is out of the dealers hands.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Blessed1,

Thanks for the post. It looks like we're a little short on a couple of walk behind models right now.

Your dealer has been on the phone making some calls along with us and the distributor and we may have a suprise for you soon. Give us a couple of days and we may be able to work something out.

Thanks,

Terry

3. Blessed 1

Spring is busting loose for sure. Why is the 12.5 hp Kawasaki $100 more than the 15 hp Kohler. Why should I pay more to receive a consideral amount less. Is this engine just as strong?

4. eXmark

Blessed1,

Both of these engines are great engines. We pay a little more for these Kawasaki's so we out of the generosity of our hearts pass that added cost along to you. Just our way of making you feel like part of the team.

In a horsepower contest the Kohler wins. These two engines in particular are extremely reliable. You really can't go wrong.

I just got off the phone again and if all goes well I think we might be able to get to taken care of in the next couple of days.

Thanks,

Terry

5. Blessed 1

My mower came in today. Funny how thing start happening when you guys get involved. Still have to go back though because they sent the wrong mulching kit with it. Thanks Again! Mike Cassell...

6. eXmark

Blessed1,

Glad to here everything worked out. Sometimes we can speed things along others we can't. To be honest your dealer and the distributor in particular got this one accomplished.

Thanks,

Terry