Beer Inventory

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by hoskm01, Dec 22, 2007.

1. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Since we typically consume mass beer during the holidays, lets see how different the beers we drink are (or wine) Drinks of any kind! Picture required.

Ill start it off.

1. Seasonal Delirium Noel- Trial, decent, a little bold.
    2. Skinny Dip- New Belgium Summer Seasonal. Delicious, crisp.
    3. Frambozen- New Belgium Winter Special Release. Delicious, fruit and nut finish.

2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

More like wine with those winter meals, at these latitudes.
  3. Never have been able to accept this mixing fruit with beer. If I see a fruit word on the label I don't buy it. Texas pride and joy here. They have a 100th year celebration coming up. We will have wine probably a zinfadel with the Christmas meal.

4. Wet_Boots

I like zin with the dark-meat-and-bread-stuffing part of the turkey dinner.
  5. OH YES and the drumstick goes best with Sangria wine.;)
  6. Wet_Boots

The white meat is a tougher match. Chardonnay is an easy answer, but Pinot Gris is probably better, and it's getting easier to find these days.
  7. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I don't have any at the house at the moment, but here is my beer of choice, usually. It's a Scottish ale from Bristol Brewery. Kind of malty and nutty.

Think I'll finally make an avatar with this.

8. I think if I recall Dana you own a Lab. I bought a stocking stuffer for my daughter titled GOOD DOG STAY. Sweet little book that grabs you. Takes about an hour to read and reminds us why dogs are man's best friend. My favorite line from the book is an oldie but a goody.

9. Wet_Boots

....and don't forget that favorite of divorced guys everywhere....

10. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Pretty stock for us at Uncle Jac's in Phoenix..good Cab for me & Chardonnay for Judy.
    Uncle is more hard core....Wild Turkey bourbon w/Squirt (I'm getting to like it!)
    & Tom & Jerrys for Christmas morning. I seldom drink hard liquor, but when in