Bees-ness of the day!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by SLR, Jul 27, 2006.

1. SLR

SLR LawnSite Gold Member

In the thread "OUCH" bees are painfull to read..do any of you think anyone could make any cash at removing such a pests..or if it already exists any pricing you know about?

2. SLR

SLR LawnSite Gold Member

P.S.
    what do you guys use when you have no choice but to deal with bees,ants and such..?

3. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Simple bugs I carry a can of the flying bug stuff and use it to protect myself.
    Any large extractions I use the same guys that do my termite treatments for real estate. It is a licensed thing here in NC as they are using chemicals.
    They must pass the same core test as we do but than they get a lot more to study and pass.
    The company I use will do snake removal- bugs of all kinds- termites and even test for mold- and each has a special license.

As far as money-- the guy that owns the company has a bigger boat than I do:laugh: :laugh:

4. SLR

SLR LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks PMLawn,good info,so there is a definate market then,if anyone wants a 'instant killer' for ants/bees, well let me know,i been doing it for 15yrs and it always very effective..lets see if someone can guess it?

5. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

I have heard that starting fluid will drop a wasp instantly.

6. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

You sing them to sleep? Charm them with your wisdom? Become one with the pest?