i was string trimming the other evening and was swarmed by what appeared to be bumble bees, or possibly carpenter bees when i ran over their hole with the trimmer. i know gas will get rid of them, but the problem is that the hole is directly below a huge propane tank. my logical side says i could light it and probably be ok, but i REALLY don't want to blow her house down, not to mention myself. i thought about spraying brake cleaner down the hole because i've knocked wasps out of the air with it before, but never tried it on these guys. any ideas? i really want revenge after getting stung on the foot, leg, butt, back, neck, and head. also, the homeowner is allergic and wants them gone too.