Before and after pics

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Tharrell, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

As some of you know, I lost my trailer about 3 weeks ago. My new one is ordered and I'll have it by about July 15th and it'll be worth the wait! Anyway, I'm making do with a small loaner. I also upgraded to a Drawtite hitch. Here's a couple of pics.

DSC00804.jpg

DSC00862.jpg

DSC00863.jpg

DSC00864.jpg

2. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

Hey, you're making the best out of a bad situation. Good job.

By the way, is Beechnut Park still out there? A friend of mine and I used to race cross-country quads there from about '90 until '93. Fun memories.:)

3. Tharrell

I was really into dirt racing. I owned Asbury Park in Westfield in the 80's. I've heard of Beech but never been there. By the way, have you ever gone over the bars on your 4 wheeler? It's like a refrigerator chasing you.

4. lawnspecialties

Too many times. I actually have a picture of my Suzuki Quadracer where the frame is split in two at the front. I was at Beechnut on a tight path. The quad drifted left just a little and I was gettin' it on pretty good. I did not know but there was an old fence post in the weeds and my left wheel hit. There I go over the bars on my back. I hit so hard, I could barely stand up. Didn't knock the wind out of me, just hit me like a ton of bricks. Fortunately, the quad got spun sideways or it would have have rolled me down. :dizzy:

5. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey man is that a bobcat hydro or classic gear drive? Do you like it? Is it easy to drive?

Cheers
    Jeff

6. Tharrell

It's a gear drive but, it's not a classic. The classics decks are welded onto the engine platforms. I have 2 like this.
    Oh and the racing. I cased a double jump in Florida about 18 years ago on my Honda ATC250r. Me and the trike tumbled down to the finish line and I ended up with my head between the front tire and the expansion chamber. I was trying to pass a guy for the lead and he brake checked me. I thought I could still make it. He knew I would have passed him because I was the only one doing the double. I did a major face plant that day.

Pensacola 1988 001 reduced.jpg

Pensacola 1988 02 reduced.jpg

7. lawnspecialties

......and lived to smile about it.:laugh: