Before and After

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by NC Scaper, Sep 6, 2004.

1. NC Scaper

NC Scaper LawnSite Member

Before.......

P1000594.JPG

2. NC Scaper

After.......

P1000598.JPG

3. greenedge

greenedge LawnSite Member

I really enjoy fixing a customers flowerbed-bushes, driving away knowing how much the neighbors will notice it! It's actually rewarding to me!

4. gml9

gml9 LawnSite Member

Now if you could only figure out that camara.....so we could see!

5. NC Scaper

It not that blurry that u cant get the friggin point!!! Your the only one to complain thus far!!!

6. gml9

gml9 LawnSite Member

I'd look again but I'm not over the first headache.lol

7. NC Scaper

ok just cry about it then :cry:

8. greenedge

greenedge LawnSite Member

Hey! My camera is doing pretty good considering the lens won't retract and the inside has dried up beer in it. Sorry, I'm gonna get a new one or fix this one. I bought it my last week of working at Gateway when I decided to quit there and start doing lawncare. I'll fix it!

9. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow, thats impressive, worked at gateway, yet can't work a digital camera? I hate it when I get dried beer in my camera, I got beer all in my camera after quiting my job at Office Max to become a Landscaper. I always make my business decisions after quitting a prestigous job and drinking a few beers! Anyway I thought of saying something initially, but I figured I would pass, I imagined there were plenty of other folks that were ready and willing to dog on the picture quality or quality of the work. They were just too nice.

10. NC Scaper

well there was not much to work with in the first place, but why would i impress ya ll instead of my customer. She was happy cause she also new I didn't have to much to work with. But anyhow I could care less, u are way out wherever the hell u are and I am here so buzz off. If I really wanted my photography rate I would have joined a forum made for that maybe that is where u belong!!! :p