1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Beginers seminars near ohio?

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by kc2006, Feb 1, 2008.

1. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows of hardscape seminars in ohio, western pa or western ny? Trying to find some more regional seminars, i've read alot of people on here saying the big show in TN is too advanced for people with less experience.

Any suggestions? I'm still considering the seminar in nashville, i have family right there so it wouldn't be anything to go down for a week and make alittle vacation out of it too.

Thanks for the help
  2. KeystoneLawn&Landscaping

KeystoneLawn&Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

R.I. Lampus in Pittsburgh has a show with Versa-lok every spring. During the two day show you get a little on walls and pavers.....You just missed a great one day show that Techo-Bloc held in Cranberry, PA.
  3. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

thanks, pittsburghs only about an hour away so i'll look into that.
  4. wurkn with amish

wurkn with amish LawnSite Senior Member

Unilock is having a seminaar at the U of A feb. 26th also in Pitt the same day. give them a call. 1-800-unilock
    Mathie Supply in North Canton- puts on versa-lok seminars.330-499-2575
    Just got a flyer in the mail for Valley City Builders Supply offering water,hardscape, business classes on 2/20 330-483-3400