Being ignored on another forum

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Well my post is dripping with sarcasm but still you'd think somebody would respond if nothing else to put me down. This one is on commercial lawn mowing. I've already determined that commercial landscaping is cold fish city.
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=201122

2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

If you correctly spelled it as crepe myrtle, they'd be all over that, I just know it! :)

3. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

I wouldn't have expected a response to that post. ;)

4. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Isn't "crape" French for "crappy" as well as a thin pfannkuchen? :)

5. Why not? Even idiots defend themselves. My next you are dumb and I am smart pics are going to be roses pruned with hedge clippers, indian hawthornes pruned after budding, nandinas cut into boxes, Texas sages planted next to azaleas, hardy perrennials mixed with annuals, oak trees thinned to let sunlight in. I'm sure I could go on.

6. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

You need to go after someone personally to get a response. :dancing:

7. I've had a couple of responses. Now I just need to slowly milk this into a full blown yard people versus irrigator mud tossing contest.

8. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

And it'll get yanked. :)

9. Well somebody showed up who knows what he is talking about. Their is a method to my posting. Getting people to come forth who have real knowledge is a pia sometimes. You either start a fight or get someone who knows what he is talking about to put a quick end to it.

10. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I read it when you first posted, but there wasn't a pic so I just figured you were messing w/ everyone.