belated thanks to better outdoor products

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bare spot, May 9, 2008.

1. bare spot

bare spot LawnSite Bronze Member

picked up a used quick mower last weekend and just wanted to mention that the posts that i read on here about quicks custor service being outstanding have been right on the mark. made a call or two more than planned but these guys have been great, gave me all the help needed. so to the folks at quick (tommy and others) who helped me get up to speed, thanks:drinkup: . look forward to useing the machine (got one cut in under belt but since been getting a soaker :)), think it's gonna be fine addition, bare spot

2. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Nice Post.

Regardless of all of us "Quick Renegades" who vehemently defend and stand by Better Outdoor Products, there is absolutely no question about the superior customer service, and above all genuine quality individuals you deal with in the company.

Admittedly I am one of those who I described above, mostly because several people on here have never touched one of the machines, or talked with Gary or anyone in the company, yet seem to have enough information to bash the company.

Everyone has their preferences, within various types of applications all over the country and beyond. That being said, do YOUR research, think critically and rationally, and determine what's best for you for your application. It may or may not be a Quick. However....

If BOP fits into your guidelines, you will be amongst the best of the best as far as customer support, people who truly wish for you to succeed, and some of the smartest people I have dealt with in any industry, not just lawn mowing.

3. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

I bought a Quick Samurai 44 last month. Used it on my yard and determined it wasn't for ME. The machine is built like a tank, mind you. However, I crated it up, took it to the terminal and shipped it back. My refund was in the bank the next day - via their "No questions asked 30-day money back guarantee". During the whole process, Tommy @ BOP ALWAYS had time for me on the phone - answering my many questions and providing the outstanding customer service that a company SHOULD provide. I have no doubt that BOP will be around for a very long time VIA the quality products they manufacture and their people. :usflag:

4. bare spot

bare spot LawnSite Bronze Member

fwiw, seeing some of yours posts late one night months ago kept me interested in this mower enough to go and try and find one. anyway, wanted to let know, cause after getting some use with this mower and i'm glad things panned out the way they did, very happy with it, thanks