1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Belgaard World Class Awards

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Budlightshooter, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Budlightshooter

Budlightshooter LawnSite Member

Anyone ever get one or go to their banquet in Illinois? Just curious.
  2. Rex Mann

Rex Mann LawnSite Senior Member

Never been. I do have a Belgard black card. Once you install over 1 million square feet of their product you get one.

Our local paver group is having our banquet this Friday. I entered three jobs in three separate categories.

3. ValleyScapes

ValleyScapes LawnSite Member

Rex, just curious as to why you have had several company name changes in the course of your buisness? Could it be the fact that you have filed for bankrupcy 3 times? Or maybe the fact that you have a very long list of pi$$ed off ex-empolyees? And why when your name or company is mentioned to anyone involved with the ICPI they always respond with a smirk? And tell me why the Belgard rep rolls his eyes when Rex Mann is mentioned? Just a couple of questions.
  4. greatinmulchbeds

greatinmulchbeds LawnSite Member

oh lordy, are you one of the employees?
  5. Paver Gangster

Paver Gangster LawnSite Member

Bitter, are we?

Actually that was more than a couple of questions. See, a couple=2. You asked I think 5. Though, to be fair, most of them were rhetorical so maybe you were right to begin with.

You also spelt "Phoenix", "bankruptcy", and "employee" wrong.

Can someone file for bankruptcy three times in a matter of less than 21 years?

There's a personal issue here, friend, spell it out, or be cast as a troll and hit the bricks.