Ben's Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Ben's Landscape, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

So, I just figured that i would post some pics of some of my work and equipment. This is my first time posting pics so bear with me.

Starting with my equipment so far. I do only small res. jobs.

611.jpg

612.jpg

613.jpg

614.jpg

615.jpg

2. Ben's Landscape

I have a garden tractor that i plow with. I plow a couple of my neighbors driveways.

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

3. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like a good start man. Glad to see you have commercial grade handhelds. That really makes life a lot easier.

4. Ben's Landscape

Just some more shots. I will get some up soon of my tractor that i plow with. Once i get a truck i hope to do more yards and get better at it.

027.jpg

028.jpg

5. Ben's Landscape

Time to thatch the lawn and wait for when it is nice and green!!!

508.jpg

523.jpg

524.jpg

526.jpg

6. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

looks good man

7. Ben's Landscape

This is just a couple of jobs so far. I am going to buy a commercial toro tomorrow to hopfully that will stripe as good if not better. These are before pics.

546.jpg

548.jpg

550.jpg

8. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

Are you getting a 21" Toro?, mine does ok but I don't think there are many 21" mowers that do a very good job of striping with out some kind of help in the form of a kit, home made or if you can find something. But no matter the toro does a nice job for me and it is easy to mow with. Good choice, Nice way to start even the is it a Lawn Boy? Is a good mower to use. Chow, David

9. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

FINALLY BEN JES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......... Just kidding bro nice stuff oh is you sthil hand held a n 85 or 55 very asome stuff were is the pic of your dads dodge and is your new toro going to be a belt, hydro or just another 21 inch ?

10. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

I like your setup, it seems efficant