Ben's Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Ben's Landscape, Jul 24, 2009.

1. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

Ben, have you had the chance to mow with your 36. If so how did it go, Right now the only mowing I've done with my 32 is on a field that I keep the weeds mowed down weekly. It is kind of nice to get the feel of how the machine handles before I tackle yards with it (I have only been mowing with a 21" since I started my biz). I am surprised at how easy it turns when you get the hang of it. Talk later, David

2. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I just picked up this 6 by 12 trailer

DSCN2139.jpg

DSCN2140.jpg

DSCN2141.jpg

3. Ben's Landscape

1.5 yrd of stone I spread

DSCN2144.jpg

DSCN2145.jpg

DSCN2147.jpg

4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice ben..how is everything going.

5. Ben's Landscape

Truck with 1.5 yrd of 3/4 stone and the second picture is with out the stone in the truck

DSCN2138.jpg

DSCN2143.jpg

6. Ben's Landscape

Mowing. It is so much easyer with a trailer now!! I forgot to mention the trailer is a Road King brand.

DSCN2148.jpg

DSCN2149.jpg

DSCN2150.jpg

7. Ben's Landscape

Thanks. Its going. Work is slow but look at the ecomony we are in. Also I just got the biz all legal in june so it is hard to get new costumers that late in the season for full landscaping services. I am hoping for a busy fall and get the costumers for the spring. Hows everying going with you?

8. bobcat48

No problem.yeah u can say that again.thats good yeah im sure its hard.plus like u said its sept pretty late to get new custumers.well ben u know there is next season.yeah nice..all is good:usflag:.

9. Ben's Landscape

10. bobcat48