Ben's Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Ben's Landscape, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah i just dnt know what color to paint the trailer. black or red? I was thinking black the equipment is red and maybe do my side boards black

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah.i say black too.since most our black i know u can get them in blue,green,red etc..but black is regular so it would look nice..hope it helps a little lol

3. Ben's Landscape

yea i was leaning more towards black because all the equpiment is red and the truck is red and i think if the trailer was red it would be to much red you know?

4. bobcat48

Yeah.sounds good.yeah since your ford is red and u got the toros red and the redmax stuff.yeah..

5. Ben's Landscape

yea. speakin of fords i got to find a new rear differencial for it and just did the transmission

6. bobcat48

Yeah.ok awesome..

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice addition Ben! That's a neat looking trailer, a little paint and some elbow grease it'll look awesome. Especially with some DOT tape. I want to get more for mine too lol :D . Switching it to LEDs is good too, I did that on both of my trailers and I won't ever go back. I can't wait to be finished with school, I'm working non stop day after day cutting trees and cutting grass. Been very hectic.

8. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

Ah, now you've arrived. Just kidding Ben, the trailer looks great and functional. I'm very envious of how far you have come in a short time. Congratulations!!!!! David

9. Ben's Landscape

WOW sounds very hectic. I havent been that busy but I guess its good in one way because I start school next week. Thats exactly why I bought that trailer it was different and around here (RI) I think its the only one so I figure if someting happend to it i would be able to tell its mine. Also the trailer is soo much heavyer than a normal 6*12 you can honestly feel it being there with my truck and I have the diesel.

Has anyone towed with a Pintle hitch? I have one for the trailer and was thinking of switching from the ball type of hitch to a pintle.

10. Ben's Landscape

Hahahahahahahahaha I have always been here!! Thanks yes the trailer is very functional there is so much storage on that trailer its amazing. there is a tounge tool box that isnt seen because its level with the a frame in the frount i will get a pic of it soon. also that cage is the biggest I have seen on that size trailer. The midle section of it locks and the top is open. In the middle section I have right now 4 36? gallon garbage cans and some other things with room stil there. I am 6'4" and i can just reach the top of the box.

I just have to do some welding on the gate and the cage. The gate just the mesh has broken away from the gate frame. And the cage a hinge rusted up and broke.

Thanks for all the comments on the trailer. Keep them coming!