bent 52" deck.

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Farmer Jon, Jul 31, 2005.

1. Farmer Jon

Farmer Jon LawnSite Member

:cry: the left front anti-scalp wheel has recently been bent from hitting objects and recently caught another object in the ground and bent the deck in toward the blade. thats some pretty solid metal and i'm not sure what i should do to fix it. the dealer told me its not covered because its to the left front of the anti-scalp wheel. to the right would be covered. i feel bambozled. any suggestions? :dizzy:

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

We offer a lifetime warranty on the leading edge of the deck, it is clearly stated and explained (with a picture) in the owners manual.
    No "bamboozling" here at all.
    That being said...
    Forward me your information (contact and model and serial #'s) and I will get it to our customer service department and they will get this looked into for you, to see if there is anything that can be done.

Pj

3. Farmer Jon

thanks! i'll get that info to you this week. have there been any design improvments in flow for that deck?

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

We have recently opened up the discharge quite a bit.
    There is also a new style blade we now use.
    Both of these changes can be made to your unit also.

Pj

5. Farmer Jon

great! :blob3: can i order directly from hustler and have it shipped to me? do you guys have the part numbers for the deck and new style blades? what kinda price ranges am i looking at?thanks

j

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Your dealer can make the change to your deck opening, of course you could do it also.
    We do not sell direct, you would need to buy your parts through a Hustler dealer.
    E-mail me and I can help you with the deck opening and blade part #'s.

Pj