1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

best 21" bagging mower with bbc

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnrangeralaska, Mar 29, 2005.

1. lawnrangeralaska

lawnrangeralaska LawnSite Senior Member

want to know the best bagging 21" mower with bbc and self driven. and what do they cost.
  2. Green & Clean

Green & Clean LawnSite Member
    from Utah

I like Toros. If you hurry, you might find a new 2 cycle. Some of the dealers down here stocked up on the 2 cycles last year, and may have still have some. Price, about $1075
  3. lawnrangeralaska

lawnrangeralaska LawnSite Senior Member

whats so good about a 2cycle ? and are they 50/1 mix like my blowers and trimmers?
  4. spoolinaround

spoolinaround LawnSite Senior Member

and they are smooth machines
  5. Shadetree Ltd

Shadetree Ltd LawnSite Senior Member

The new 05 Honda HRC 216 commercial mower is the best bagger by FAR. It outbags the Toro's that I run right beside by a mile.

6. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

I wouldn't give up my toros for anything.
  7. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

Had a toro, p.o.s But I think the dealer sold me a junk older home-owner unit at a commercial price. Since I have had john deeres. Very easy to use, bag awsome, even high gear in the rain, but they are always breaking down. Mainly, cables, b.b.c. clutches, a couple cracked decks, and about a transmission a month. The engines have been great though, nver had an issue there. Tempted to buy an exmark metro 26 this year but thats another thread.
  8. Jeff@SGLC.ca

Jeff@SGLC.ca LawnSite Senior Member

Check out the Metro 26" yeah yeah I know not a 21 but I can get them for $200 over a Metro 21" with BBC so worth it. Delivery in the April 14th area.
  9. lawnandplow42

lawnandplow42 LawnSite Senior Member

I've heard eXmark has a good 21''
  10. spcfoor

spcfoor LawnSite Senior Member

Maybe I'm dumb and just don't know but what is bbc stand for?