Best 52" zero-turn ???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Liberty Lawncare, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Liberty Lawncare

Liberty Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I recentley picked up some big lawns that need to be bagged. So im looking into a 52" zero-turn and need a large bagging system. I would appriciate opinions on these items.
  2. Rich's Lawn Care

Rich's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Exmark Lazer hp 52" deck 23 kawi. with the Ultra Vac. just turned 150 hours and have had no problems.
  3. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

Ditto. I've had my 52" Lazer Z HP for 3.5 years w/ very few problems. The 23 horse Kohler has been a trouble free other than a coil I had to replace this spring. The UltraVac is the best bagging system out there, except for dedicated baggers like the Walker or Toro Z350, I don't think there's a better bagging system.
  4. themowerman

themowerman LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

The baggers on the new EverRide Warrior is awsome. The Warrior is very fast and it will bag very well at speed. The bagger is also very easy to remove.
  5. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

ditto rich and ejk.
  6. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

eXmark Lazer HP w/ 23 kawi.

7. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

I'll go with the consensus...............EXMARK!
  8. Likestomow

Likestomow LawnSite Senior Member

Try a Sentar and you will have better hill holding ability as well as faster turing.
  9. flyboy

flyboy LawnSite Member

Hustler Super Mini Z with a 24 HP Honda and a Bag Vac. They are easier to drive than an Exmark because you don't have to put a bag over your head because of driving the EL CRAPO POS MARK
  10. DennisF

DennisF LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

Please see below!!