best bagger

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by exmark72, Sep 3, 2005.

1. exmark72

exmark72 LawnSite Member

which would be better to get a trac vac or an accelorator xl bagger for a 52" exmark. also what are the prices about for these systems.

2. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

What are you going to use it for????

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

52 what???????Exmark

4. exmark72

exmark72 LawnSite Member

grass and leaves and lots of it. the mower is a lazer z 52" 20hp exmark. also want kind of blades should i get. i would like blades that will kinda chopp up the leaves and grass before going into the bagger.

5. John Gamba

from ct

Will you use the bagger all the time???

6. exmark72

exmark72 LawnSite Member

only every other cut on my lawn and as requested by customers and when the leaves fall

7. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

The best bagging sytem for your Lazer is the Exmark UltraVac. It is available with 2 bags or a quick dump hopper.

8. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

Ultra Vacs are set-up on all our Lazer-Z hp mowers. We use the system equipped with two bags, itÂ’s excellent for leaves on small to medium lawns. The bags pack full and tight, and it does well on damp leaves. The ultra vac is excellent system.

9. John Gamba

from ct

I like the trac-vac. You can do more with it. It will take two people to get it off.

If getting it off is a problem then go with the ultra-vac.

John

10. exmark72

exmark72 LawnSite Member

i would like to go with the ultra vac but the price is high in my area. it was almost 2000 dollars last time i checked. i think ill probably go with the accelorator sence i will be working alone most of the time.