Best bagging mower out there???

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by LGL, Jan 15, 2012.

1. LGL

LGL LawnSite Member

Okay, lets hear it, what is everyones opinion? I will be looking to buy an additional mower this spring, but I need one with a quality bagging capability.

2. GreenT

GreenT LawnSite Fanatic

Bagging? ;)

What's that? :)

3. ringahding

ringahding LawnSite Senior Member

Toro Zero Turn has a great bagging system

4. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

One word: MULCH!

:cool2:

5. LGL

LGL LawnSite Member

I do mulch, only some of my accounts have thin turf and can't hide the amount of left overs from the leaves. Need a quality mower with a removable bagger for winter time.

6. Johnagain

Johnagain LawnSite Senior Member

I have a metal side catcher that we could get to fit on your Phazer. It came with a 48in walk behind I bought a few years ago. I will never use it. Grass Gobbler is the name of it. $50.00 come and get it. Bring your mower and we'll make sure it fits before you leave. Call me if your interested. 352*669*291zero.

7. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

That sounds like a reason for a "clean up" charge if it were me...are you charging extra above and beyond for cleaning up leaves? If leaves are that big of a issue they should not have a problem understanding the extra if you are not getting it.

8. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Walker or Navigator, but if you want something with a removable catcher get a Grasshopper or Toro/Exmark with the bagging system.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. GreenT

GreenT LawnSite Fanatic

Just blow it on the beds. :p

10. Your opening a new bag of worms then. Then they will expect it bagged all year watch. We used to bag everything down here in the 80s. I'm glad that trend is done. Don't start it up again. :usflag: