best blower rack for my br600

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by str400ex, Apr 8, 2008.

1. str400ex

str400ex LawnSite Member

I am the need of a rack for my blower for my open trailer which seem to work the best for the sthill br600 thanks Shawn

2. str400ex

str400ex LawnSite Member

`anyone help

3. C&K

C&K LawnSite Senior Member
    from East TN

4. str400ex

str400ex LawnSite Member

looked at that one and called them it has no place for the tube to go I was just thinking maybe someone that has had a good one would chime in thanks Shawn

5. GrassmasterB

GrassmasterB LawnSite Member
    from Florida

check with your stihl dealer, they should stock racks for those blowers.

6. grntmbfisher

grntmbfisher LawnSite Member
    from NH

Take a look at this link. http://www.trimmertrap.com/site/videos/product-videos.html They are product videos from trimmertrap. Click on ST-2 Stihl Backpack Blower Rack. This is the same rack C&K posted a link for but it shows how the tube is held in place. I'm going to be ordering one of these from power equipment warehouse, it looks like the best rack for this blower.

7. The Grass Guy

The Grass Guy LawnSite Member

I purchased mine from a guy in Tenn. off of e-bay,just do a search for the br600 and it should turn up,mine looks like the one pictured above with two spikes on the bottom to grab it, the top is different,mine has a "j" looking piece that grabs the handle, then the longer section goes thru a square hole and the j piece has a lock hole in the end so it cant be removed from the holder. I can look in my stuff and find the reciept if this interests you. just shoot me an e-mail jgladdenii@mchsi.com

8. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

9. macaw

macaw LawnSite Senior Member

10. C&K

C&K LawnSite Senior Member
    from East TN

Hey macaw havent seen you on here in a while.
    Business is starting to pick up around this area. Good luck this year.