1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Best blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnforce1, Apr 22, 2000.

1. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I may not have as many BR400's as you have had, but I have not run into problems other than the choke knob. And the one I bought last year doesn't have that problem either.
  2. grasscapeinc

grasscapeinc LawnSite Member

Red Max Eb6200!!!!!!
  3. lawnforce1

lawnforce1 LawnSite Member

Thanks for all the posts. Your info will greatly help us. Hopefully we'll be blowing with something other than a Homelite come Monday!<p>The only thing I can't believe is that this forum hit 11k tonight!
  4. MowerUp

MowerUp LawnSite Member
    from NC

Red Max EB6200!<p>Demo a Red Max & then demo everything else. <br>You will buy the Red Max if you demo it and others because it by far has the most power. I demoed Robin, Husquvarna, & Red Max. The other blowers ran at about half the the power of the Red Max. The Red Max is 62cc. The only other machine with that much power is the new Shindaiwa. <br>Good LucK!<br>
  5. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

REDMAX EB6200 !!!!!!!
  6. JML

JML LawnSite Senior Member

go with the 6200, i too have tried just about everything and nothing can compare with the 6200, its a bear.
  7. Northwest

Northwest LawnSite Member

Bought the Red Max 6200 a couple months ago on advise from this forum couldn't be happier:] Bought it at alamia.com I think $400.
  8. columbiaplower

columbiaplower LawnSite Senior Member

stihl br400 have 4 love them