1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

best Bluetooth

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Kings of Green LLC, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Kings of Green LLC

Kings of Green LLC LawnSite Member

What brand and style of Bluetooth are you guys wearing? Does music sound good?
    Do you muffs fit over them comfortabley?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. MostWantedLandscape

MostWantedLandscape LawnSite Member

I use a plantronics m28. Cost like 25 at walmart so they are cheap to replace. Music is fine nothings amazing with only one ear anyway. The battery lasts all day listening to music or audio books.

3. zechstoker

zechstoker LawnSite Senior Member

I use the LG Tone HBS-700 stereo bluetooth headset. I think I paid around $60 for it last year. Sound quality, for both music and calls, is pretty dang good IMO. It's also nice that I can comfortably wear ear muffs over them if I really want to block out any outside noise. Check them out on Amazon. The way they're designed seems kinda funky, but I haven't had a problem with them yet.

4. Spend a little bit more and you won't regret

LG HBS-730 around 45 to 55.

What I like about it, it stays in one place good, when you get a call, you feel it vibrating on your neck, the earbuds are like your traditional soft foam type of bud, the buds will store out of way when needed, or did I mention its stereo and not mono, so great for calls and music. I had the motoral also, good also, but didn;t like the way it hung on back of neck.

The lg is easy to operate and has a pretty good range also. I'm guilty of losing my phone(forgetting what room i left it) because the range is pretty good. A good 50 ft away i can be .

5. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

Bose:......
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. zechstoker

Is that the updated model of the HBS-700? The 730 model wasn't out when I picked up the 700.

7. skorum03

skorum03 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm glad this thread got started because I have been kicking around the idea of doing the bluetooth thing too.

YardBros Outdoors
    www.yardbros.com

8. no, just designates different color....white

by the way though, technically in many states, having both ears covered is against state law while driving, however what about deaf, they can't hear but they allowed to drive so , not really enforced that much.

9. Colaguy

Colaguy LawnSite Senior Member

I use these also. About $42 at Best Buy. Very good blue tooth.

10. zechstoker

I think it's safe to say I got jipped when I ordered mine. Just checked my order history on Amazon to see what I actually paid. Just a few cents under $57. Weak... lol, oh well, they're still worth it.