1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Best books to buy????

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Newguy25, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Newguy25

Newguy25 LawnSite Member

Looking to buy books on getting business from commercial properties etc. The books need to have examples like bid letters etc. recommendations on getting biz. Let me know. Thanks
  2. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

3. ExcaliburLawnCare

ExcaliburLawnCare LawnSite Member
    from MI

I was thinking about getting that along with the monthly e-letter by Sean. What did you like best about it and is there anyone else on here that has found the information helpful?
  4. Newguy25

Newguy25 LawnSite Member

The lawncaresuccess package anyone use it? Opinions? How does it come all in email form, adobe? No books?
  5. elite lawns

elite lawns LawnSite Senior Member

i would like myself if anyone has use this software
  6. Newguy25

Newguy25 LawnSite Member

7. elite lawns

did you end up getting newguy
  8. Nicdv1

Nicdv1 LawnSite Member

i bought it, comes in an email seconds after you pay for it, i reccomend it, full of useful examples of letters that you can send to your clients, proposals,lots of advice on running a business, ive used the proposal letters and got a $12,000 yearly commercial contract and a couple of big residentials it only costs $70 , try it.
  9. elite lawns

thank you for your help Nicdv i didn't start this post but i've been watching it looking for a answer so thanks. I'm going to make that buy
  10. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

Its a good book. I like the chapter on knowing your numbers. I also like jim adams book a. Seans book has great letters I have used them for commercial accounts. Watch buying to many books alot of them seem like they rip seans material and just slightly change them to their style.

I would recomend scotts book you can buy it at lowes, and jim adams 300 a day, and lawnpro software alot of bang for your buck. That with seans book you will be slammin with work.