best bulb hour

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Mike M, Dec 29, 2007.

1. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

I sent them back through my distributor at TC Lighting... I will follow up with him and see what he has heard.

That being said, the failure of the Ultralines was so quick, so broad and so expensive for me I will not be accepting much in the way of apologies or excuses from them. I am not going to guinea pig their 18,000 hour (claimed) lamps for them. I will stick with the GE line.
  2. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

I hear ya. I felt like a much larger guinea pig with these Ultrline 10k and that is why I am sending the 18k hr lamps out to field test before I even think about selling one. The reason I am even looking at the 18k knowing now that it looks like the 10k hrs are having problems is because I have them sitting here. I might as well get them out there to see how they hold up.

For those who may be confused here, in the AOLP forum I offered free samples of the new 18k hr Ushio lamps for testing. I will also offer up to all of you here as well that if you want to help us do some field testing I would love to send out 5 of each wattage 18K hr MR16 Ushio lamps to you. Just let me know.

Joey D.