Best channel light or rope lighting.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Lite4, Dec 6, 2007.

1. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

I'm with Joey and Pete on this one. I wouldnt go there unless you want a very commercial, linear, non-organic look.

2. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

I too have a project coming up with the client requesting them. I can moonlight the steps easy but they want a more defined look. I will be giving the masons who will build the steps a track and then run a small flex conduit up into there. We are going with LED but they will be on a seperate power supply and able to be switched off.

Have you considered fiber ?

3. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

James, It is a commercial structure.

4. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

5. pete scalia

pete scalia LawnSite Senior Member

Those strip lights are hideous. Those Burned out bulbs look like missing teeth

6. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

7. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

very bad looking...

8. ccfree

ccfree LawnSite Member

Hey Tim, look into Illumin FX. They have both halogen and LED rope lighting.

9. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Maybe I wasn't very clear on what I am looking for. Where I am going to place these lights you won't see any bulbs at all. All I am looking for is the glow from the strips to glow across a light stucco finish behind a sign. I will try to post of picture of the entry a little later.

10. EOL

EOL LawnSite Member

Try www.platinumlightinginc.com . They have everything you need if you want to use rope lights. They have LED's different colors, lengths, 12volt, 110v, you name it they got it when it comes to rope lights.