Best commercial blower under $400?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by M50V, May 23, 2013.

1. M50V

M50V LawnSite Member

In your opinion, is?

2. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

Husqavarna 150bt. I own stihl, echo and husky handhelds and this blower has been the most reliable of all of them. Starts on first pull and has never let me down. Great all around blower.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

Saw your weed eater post, you can pick up just about any brand you want for less than $400.00, I would put more into a blower than $400.00, you wont regret it. An extra $100.00 or so will save a lot of time down the road. Money well spent.

4. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

also recommend the husky 150bt

5. M50V

M50V LawnSite Member

Ok, reality so for $550 or less, what blower would you buy?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. M50V

M50V LawnSite Member

Is it worth another $20 to get the 350BT for $299?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Aura Lawns

Aura Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Stihl BR 600

BEST BLOWER EVER!!!!!

8. kawakx125

kawakx125 LawnSite Bronze Member

husqvarna 570bts, 580 if you can swing it. as stated above don't skimp on a blower the bigger the better

9. Brules

Brules LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 570 BTS and love it. The thing will move logs, trees, concrete....everything.

BUT

Having said that, if I was a LCO and using it daily for simple grass blow and go, I would hate it. It is a big unit and weighs a fair amount.

So depends on how you plan on using it. For daily LCO use for blow and go, get a small powerful and compact unit like the BR600 - but do know on the BR600 you will have to adjust the valves over the life of the unit. So look at comparable Echo/Redmax or Husky units that arent as huge as the 570/580.

If you are a home owner and have to deal with leaves ever - the 570/580 are the cats meow.

10. TML

TML LawnSite Senior Member

Husqvarna 150bt can't beat it for the price. I have never had a problem with it yet. I think it has s Kawasaki motor. If I upgrade it will be a walk behind blower.
    Posted via Mobile Device