Best Customer Complaints!

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by carguyrob, Apr 29, 2010.

1. ajslands

ajslands LawnSite Silver Member

Bahahahahahahaha!
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. mark123

mark123 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, I thought I was the only one that heard something like that. HAHA. One lady said to me "I don't want my lawn to look like a stupid golf course. Who wants that??!?!" LOL!!!

3. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

Do excuses count too? I had a cust that was a vietnam vet very bitter about the military. He blamed the military on his memory loss as to why he hadn't mailed payment yet.

4. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

too fast, mower to big (52 lazer), too loud, Do you have to park your trailer in front of my house when you cut it?

I only got this one once "Do you mind if I pay you up front in cash for the whole year rather than being billed monthly?"

5. carguyrob

carguyrob LawnSite Member

hahaha the guy who wants to pay cash up front just wants to pass off the drug money asap! I've gotten the "mower is too big" story a few times (61" wildcat). I don't know about you guys but I've also been asked to do some nasty a$$ jobs that have NOTHING to do with landscape. Last year an older lady asked me to empty out a trash can full of year old dog poo her late husband put outside by the garage...wtf! and it was January!

6. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

i had an older guy call today to complian that his lawn is too thick now. i took it over last year because the guy doing it was making it look terrible, i do the neighbor and the one across the steet. started mowing it at the right height and applying fert and now its too thick.

7. steve m

steve m LawnSite Member

this lady drop me because i made her lawn look like she was rich and she did not want to get robbed.

8. fastpine

fastpine LawnSite Member

these are hilarious..:laugh:

9. mark123

mark123 LawnSite Senior Member

Oh, man. I got one yesterday. The lady told me I could dump grass in her compost fence thingy. When I returned yesterday she said:

"Your mower makes too much grass." :dizzy:

10. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

these are all so good. :laugh::laugh: some people are so dumb.